- The lord of the sign occupied by the 7th. Lord in navmansa capable of giving marriage in their dasa
- Venus, karaka for the 7th. House, and moon can also give marriage in his period
- he strongest of these lords give marriage in his dasa.
- he lord of 7th. House , if associates with venus gives marriage in his dasa, or bhukti.
- he 2nd. Lord or the ruler of the sign occupied by the 2nd. Lord in navmansa is also capable of conferring marriage in his dasa.
- he lords of 9th. & 10th. Houses are also empowered to give marriage in their dasa if the earlier dasa are fruitless.
- Marriage are also possible in the period of the planets with 7th. Lord or the planets occupying the 7th. House.
- Add the longitude of the lords of the lagna & 7th. House, when jupiter trnsits the resultant rasi or its trines, it is favourable for marriage
- The resultant obtained by adding the moon’s longitude to that of the 7th. Lord or its
- Trines when transited by jupiter can also give marriage
consideration for delay
- Saturn’s aspect on the 7th. House or the lord of the7th. House both from lagna & moon or venus.
- If dasa lord is not strong- the aspects or association of the 6th.,7th.,8th. Lord on the 7th. House or the lord of the 7th. House and karaka for marriage also rules out early marriage.
- Primary importance must be giving to the natal position and dasas and only secondary consideration to transiting planets
Leave a reply