- The lord of the sign occupied by the 7th lord in navmansa capable of giving marriage in their dasa
- Venus, karaka for the 7th house and moon can also give marriage in his period
- The strongest of these lords give marriage in his dasa.
- The lord of 7th house. If associates with venus gives marriage in his dasa, or bhukti.
- The 2nd lord or the ruler of the sign occupied by the ind lord in navmansa is also capable of conferring marriage in his dasa.
- The lords of 9th & 10th houses are also empowered to give marriage in their dasa if the earlier dasa are fruitless.
- Marriage are also possible in the period of the planets with 7th lord or the planets occupying the 7th. House.
- Add the longitude of the lords of the lagna & 7th house, when jupiter transits the resultant rasi or its trines, it is favourable for marriage
- The resultant obtained by adding the moon’s longitude to that of the 7h. Lord or its
- Trines when transited by jupiter can also give marriage
(III) consideration for delay
- Saturn’s aspect on the 7’h. House or the lord of the7th. House both from lagna & moon or venus.
- If dasa lord is not strong- the aspects or association of the 6th. 7th 8th lord on the 7th house or the lord of the 7th house and karaka for marriage also rules out early marriage
- Primary importance must be given to the natal position and dasas and only secondary consideration to transiting planets